Saturday 19 August 2017

Kite in the sky

the string in my hands 

holds its fate.


the chimes gurgles 

with the breeze 

spit into the wind.


last night rain 

like a talkative wife 

disturbed my sleep.


the sun is up

my shadow 

lies flat.


a busy bee

buzzing on for food

annoys my ears.


dusky skies

fireflies dancing 

frogs croak.


Mustaches on his chin 

move up and down 

as he talks.


stupas in Bagan

reflecting their history 

in silence.


waves giggles

at dizzy ships

barely moving.


flute whistles

at the old man's mouth

seagulls dance.


Alas! a vine

acting like a snake

stopped my running.



No comments:

Post a Comment

lockdown season only one frog in my pond  african violets all blooming towards the sun  far, far away  stage 4 restrictions but flowers  blo...